Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Change Game.

Josh is leading right now with a prediction of $6.44. Greg has a long way to go but is the next closest since he predicted $6.75. Lee is in last place with a prediction of $9.32. I am out of the running since I have found more change than the average of Josh and my predictions.

For November and December I will not be posting the change I find since I have a bit of a surprise in store for everyone. It's not much, but I'm still really excited about it. So just wait and see! Even though we're nearing the end of the change game, I have yet to receive any money from anyone which is intentional.

Sending the money through Paypal is option one which could be easiest if everyone has an account. Or all the money could be sent to me so that I can then send it to the winner and since this is a game based on trust there should be no concern over whether I will just keep the cash, especially since I started this whole thing in the first place.

Thanks to everyone for participating!
blog comments powered by Disqus