Saturday, August 15, 2009

Joshuar Update.

Wow, I really haven't been keeping up with this blog like I should. I apologize to anyone who gives a crap about that. But I'll go through some of the things that have happened recently. I finally got a job working in a call center whereby I have a obtained a couple new nicknames. The one I'm particularly fond of is JOSHUAR. Part Josh part jaguar, all Awesome! And the other I'm not as fond of is Peaches... Fail

But at least I have a job, which is spectacular. I'm really getting into geocaching, and other outdoor entertainment such as mountain biking, hiking and I'm considering getting into kayaking as well. Oh and I'm trying to learn to juggle too.

I also have an idea for an experiment. I try to live as cheaply as I can. I put water in my shampoo, have bought shaving soap to shave with, I buy the cheap contact solution, etc... But I was wonder how far I could take this. What would it be like to simply use dish washing liquid for washing everything for a month? I'd using it for showering; hair, face, and body. But then I'd also use it to shave with by lathering up and perhaps even for washing my clothes? Keep an eye out for the announcement if I decide to do this.
blog comments powered by Disqus