Monday, December 3, 2007

Change.

Starting January 1st, I am going to document all the change I find in 2008. I'll do my best to not actively seek out change by walking up to drive-thrus, coursing through parking lots, and fingering every change return slot. I am quite curious to know how much it's going to amount to however. I may not even crack a dollar unless I get lucky and find several quarters, or bills on the ground.

My prediction is $2.26. Tell me your predictions too. I'd almost like to get a $5 pool going and whoever guesses the closest to total change found would win the pool. I'd probably lose a lot more than I found, but it would make it more interesting. To add to the stipulations, it has to be money found out in public. In the couch, in the car or at someone else's house doesn't count.
blog comments powered by Disqus