Thursday, January 3, 2008

I want adventure!

I used to play Paintball, then it was airsoft. I've never had such a rush in my life! Roller coasters are close, but they only last about 5 minutes. It's a day long adrenaline rush! Sure it hurts but that's why your adrenaline starts flowing is because of the fear of pain. I stopped playing paintball because my friends did.

I stopped playing airsoft for the same reason, plus some of the other people that played were real assholes. They changed the rules to allow Hi-Capacity magazines, which means they could spray BBs for a lot longer without changing magazines. BBs cost a lot of money, and if everyone has Hi-Cap mags I'd also have to have a Hi-Cap Mag just to keep up. I also got turned down on an offer with a couple of players as well. So I dunno, I was just left with a bad taste in my mouth.

But I want that rush back! I want to do something! I want to go camping, hiking.. Something!
blog comments powered by Disqus