Thursday, May 29, 2008

Early Art V





Here is more of my abstract art that I did as a child. I do remember the teacher telling us how to do the Rorschach, but I can't remember if she told us exactly what they are for. I kind of doubt it since we were in kindergarten and it'd be rather pointless to teach us so much about it at that time. I like the one with the circles best though, it has a tendency to lead my eyes around the page more.

I feel like the Rorschach test is a BS psychology thing though. Those images could be anything and I'd be interested in seeing a psychologist take the same test. I bet they'd suffer a meltdown from trying to take it because they couldn't let go of what they know enough to just answer the questions and would instead try to analyze the process of the test.

*shrugs*
blog comments powered by Disqus