Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Next Experiment.

I have really enjoyed documenting how much change I've found during the course of the year. I'm to the point now to where I could buy something from the McDonald's dollar menu with the change I've found, I could get a 20 oz refreshing beverage from certain stores as well, mainly Walmart. Perhaps I'll come back with a list in another post of some of the things I could buy. But the point of this post is to mention a new experiment that may take place during the course of the year 2009.

If I don't think of something better I might try collecting all the non-cardboard paper that I use during the year that I would normally throw away, shred it, and then let it collect in the form of a papier mache tree. During the course of the year I would document it with photos and by the end of the year I would have an interesting timelapse that would show how much paper is used. Most of which will probably be credit card offers and fast food to go bags.

The Human Footprint
blog comments powered by Disqus