Thursday, February 7, 2008

Cell Phone Spam.

It's coming folks! Cell phone numbers have gone public. This means that you could be getting calls and text messages from anyone. My girlfriend and her family received several text messages that said, " Hey, I saw your profile, You're cute. Go to www.douchebagswhoshouldn'tbecallingpeople'scellnumbers.com "

Ok, so that wasn't the site. Fact is I don't remember it, and besides that if I did I don't think I'd be putting it on such a famous blog. Hah! Either way their site doesn't bear repeating.

I think the fact that phone companies have released people's private phone numbers is absolutley ridiculous. I suppose the phone companies are very happy about this though because now there will be more calls made, so more minutes will be used, so more money will be made.

Bahhhh!! I will not have it! I would really like to boycott the bastards for this crap that they've pulled, but pandora's box has been opened, and there's no way to stop it. So here's the best way to deter telemarketers from calling you and running up your phone bill: Do Not Call List
blog comments powered by Disqus