Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Money.

I've seen time and time again where men will be very forward with girls. I won't go into extreme detail but it seems like those who speak it often get it. I've seen one guy continuously say that he wanted sexual favors around girls and he ended up getting his way. Well, I figured I'd give it a try, but I don't want sexual favors. I want money.

I'm not begging, I don't want people to give it to me for free. But I need a lot more money than I'm earning now, so I want money. I want money by doing what I've been trained to do through college. I am getting paid for doing what I've been trained, but not nearly as much as I feel like I'm due.

I want benefits. No not just a free subscription to Game Developer magazine. I want health insurance, a retirement plan, paid vacations, and whatever else this wonder company wants to give me. I don't expect that I'll ever really be rich, but I want to feel comfortable. I want my own place, and to get that I want money. I invite tips on how to make money, which stocks to invest in, what kind of IRAs, CDs, what to collect and sell for higher prices... you get what I'm saying. I want money because I need money, not because I'm greedy. If I were to be rich, I would definitely be a giving person. But until I feel comfortable, I want and need money.

Believe me, I'm really going to try to make it happen without aid, but I realize a lot of people get in good with certain groups of people to make their money. And that's why I wrote this blog.
blog comments powered by Disqus