Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pop.

So there's a lot of hula-baloo going on with soft drinks and I have my own perceptions on them. These are all simply things that I've gathered from tasting and doing a little bit of reading on the web and aren't necessarily facts.

Based on taste, I'm saying that Vault is simply a re-branding of Surge which came out in the mid 90's. Furthermore I find it hilarious that there's a petition out there asking to bring back Surge:

Fight the Power?

Based on taste, Mountain Dew Game Fuel is simply re-branded Code Red Mountain Dew. Perhaps with a squeeze of orange juice.

More on Game Fuel, Haha!: Game Diesel

Coke Zero is basically the Classic Coke formula but instead of sugar the company uses aspartame.

Diet Coke is basically the New Coke formula which was an abysmal failure in 1985 and also replaces sugar with aspartame.

Coke Trickery
blog comments powered by Disqus