Monday, November 19, 2007

Wishlist.

Well, it's that time of year again, capitalism at its finest. I figured I'd post what I have my eye on.

I'm to the point to where what I want isn't what people would be willing to get me because of how expensive it is. There's a lot of games and game peripherals, an xbox 360, a nice printer, a wacom tablet, and well, the list could continue but for the sake of brevity I'll have to say that this combo is close to the top of my list:

Insignia mp3 Player

Insignia Bluetooth Headphones

If I had to choose between the two I'd have to pick the headphones. I just got the same mp3 player a few months back and it has been a great addition, but it doesn't have bluetooth and the cord is always getting caught and often rips the headphones off my head or out of the jack. If the headphones don't have a dongle to connect to my current mp3 player then there'd be no reason to have the headphones either.

But anyway, ante up! What's the main thing on your list this year?
blog comments powered by Disqus