Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Shows on the Show Show-er

I don't watch t.v. very often. The problem with t.v. is that I'm not available to watch the shows I want to when I want to. So I watch them online.

Chuck is a good show, and it's free since iTunes and NBC fell out. Chuck is available online the day after it airs. But if you want to catch the oldest episodes you're out of luck, unless you search for them through other avenues such as Amazon. They're a $1.99 per episode and worth it at 45 minutes an episode on Amazon Unbox: Chuck

I watch The Unit, although I'm very far behind on this show. CBSs website has a few of the latest episodes of The Unit. So they're also $1.99 per episode on Amazon Unbox: The Unit and worth it for 45 minute per episode.

I watch Dexter. I hope to buy the first and second seasons soon since season two will soon come to a close. I haven't ever seen the first season in stores I've been to yet, although I don't frequent the DVD Isle often.

Amazon Unbox: Dexter is worth $1.99 for an hour with Dexter. I would buy the individual episodes if I knew that I would be promised the boxed version when it comes out for a little extra. Kind of a reservation for the DVD, the same way they do video games. It's a Very Good show.

I watch Weeds. I managed to find Season 1 & 2 for $26 at a rental store close out. Amazon Unbox: Weeds is not worth $1.99 for a 30 minute episode even though it's pretty entertaining.

You'd think I'm getting paid to do this. I just like the shows and figured I'd share.
blog comments powered by Disqus